Fire Station No. 6

Firestation No. 6

Fire Station No. 6 was built in 1894 and served the "Sweet" Auburn community until 1991. Hear about the desegregation of the Atlanta Fire Department and view a 1927 American LaFrance fire engine at the museum.

Click on the appropriate link for a brief history of the Fire Station and/or current plans for establishing a Fire Museum (PDF- 18,229kb).

Contact the Park

Mailing Address:

450 Auburn Avenue, NE
Atlanta, GA 30331

Phone:

(404) 331-5190 x5046
To speak with a Park Ranger contact the phone number provided.

Contact Us