Thank you for considering bringing your group to Lewis and Clark National Park. We want to work with you to accommodate your guests. Please also work with us to accommodate the needs of other park visitors.
The fort is relatively small and the visitor center can get crowded. We need all groups to make a reservation to ensure that your group has a good park experience. If multiple groups arrive at the same time your group will not have as enjoyable of a visit as they would have had otherwise.
- Group size can range from 10 to 90
- Admission fee is $5 per adult (ages 16 years and older)
- No admission fee for escort and bus drivers
- Interagency Passes such as the Senior Pass or Golden Age are accepted.
- Please allow for a 1.5 to 2 hour visit
- Please have the escort pay for the group's admission during their visit.
- Start with a greeting and orientation.
- View a 22 minute movie about Fort Clatsop.
- Walk to the exhibit of Fort Clatsop.
- Explore trails, visitor center exhibits and museum store.
To Make A Group Reservation For A Visit To Fort Clatsop: Contact Sally Freeman at 503-861-4424 or email.
Once you receive your confirmation letter, please ensure that your escorts have that letter with them and are familiar with the information in the letter.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation to make our mutual guests' visit an enjoyable one.