Permits & Reservations

School or Education Group Reservations

Reservations for school groups or other educational groups should be made at least two weeks prior to visit. For additional information concerning reservations call (336) 288-1776.

Special Park Uses (Permits)

Special events, or special use such as Ham Radio operation, Photography, exercising First Amendment rights, or Weddings require a Special Use Permit and associated fees. Read the Special Use Permit Guideline, choose from the appropriate Special Use Permit, and complete the Special Use Permit application which requires specific information about your requested activity. Fees can be paid by cashier's check, money order, or personal check(s). No credit cards or cash are accepted.

Please email contact the
permit coordinator for the following paperwork related to your permit needs

  • Required: Special Use Permit application for all activities.
  • Special Use Permit for commercial photography activities
  • Special Use Permit for commercial vehicles activities

Please deliver your application to the park, or deliver by mail:
Guilford Courthouse National Military Park
2332 New Garden Road
Greensboro, NC 27410

Last updated: July 30, 2021

Contact the Park

Mailing Address:

2332 New Garden Road
Greensboro, NC 27410


(336) 288-1776 x232
This phone number extension will direct your call to the Visitor Center where you can speak with a Park Ranger or Volunteer.

Contact Us