Permits & Reservations

  • A row of small American flags lines a row of gravestones. Bright yellow leaves cover the ground.
    National Cemetery Regulations

    Learn more about the special laws and regulations that govern National Cemeteries managed by the National Park Service.

  • A man in a blue uniform and hat is playing the bugle. He wears a red sash over his right shoulder.
    Special Use Permit

    If you wish to conduct a formal event on the battlefield you are required to apply for a Special Use Permit.

  • Two photographers stand taking pictures. In the foreground is a woman. In the background in a man.
    Filming Permits

    Do I Need a Permit to Film on the battlefield? More information about commercial filming, documentaries, still photography and more.

  • Three horses with riders walk down a yellow gravel trail past a red brick barn in the background.
    Commercial Use Authorization

    NPS issues CUA permits to allow an individual, group, company or other for-profit entity to commercially operate within a park.

  • A hazy morning sunrise over a field. The sky is orange, there is a barn in the left distance.
    Agricultural Use Permits

    Agriculture Permits are given to area farmers to farm selected areas of the battlefield park.

  • A group of visitors listen to a tour guide. The group stands in the grass next to a stone wall.
    Rates for Licensed Battlefield Guides

    Guides must be paid using the current Schedule of Approved Rates prescribed for a 2-hour tour by the director of the National Park Service.

Last updated: March 23, 2023

Park footer

Contact Info

Mailing Address:

1195 Baltimore Pike
Gettysburg, PA 17325

Contact Us