Here are some of the many ways you can enjoy the Reserve:
- Tour Ebey's Landing NHR by car or bicycle.
- Visit Fort Casey State Park or Fort Ebey State Park for breathtaking marine views and to learn about military history, scuba dive at Fort Casey Underwater Reserve, or visit the Admiralty Head Lighthouse.
- Hike the Bluff Trail starting at Ebey's Landing State Park or from the Prairie Overlook near historic Sunnyside Cemetery.
- Eat lunch in historic Coupeville or visit the Island County Historical Museum for a glimpse into the past.
- Go birdwatching at Crockett Lake.
- Mountain bike or hike some of the many Island Country trails in the Reserve.