- Inspect ongoing construction. Identify deficiencies in construction, materials, and project progress. Verbally inform Contractor Quality Control (CQC) of deficiencies (Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) 52.246-12 Inspection of Construction or 52.236-5 Material and Workmanship).
- For non-compliant work, identify specific contract requirements not met.
- If work is not corrected in a timely manner, draft a Rejection letter for COR to sign.
- Inspect Construction Contractor's corrected work and document results in Daily Diary.
- 2.4.6A Rejection of Work
- 2.4.6B Rejection of Work Letter
- 2.4.6C Rejection Letter (pdf)