Construction Management Representative (CMR)
- Inspect ongoing construction, identify deficiencies in construction, materials and/or project progress, and verbally inform CQC of deficiencies (FAR 52.246-12 or 52.236-5).
- For non-compliant work, point out specific contract requirements that are not being met.
- If work is not corrected in a timely manner, draft a Rejection letter for the Contracting Officer Representative (COR) to sign.
- Inspect the contractor's corrected work, and document results in the daily diary.
- 2.4.6A Rejection of Work
- 2.4.6B Rejection of Work Letter
- 2.4.6C Rejection Letter (pdf)