- Notify COR and recommend necessary personnel, including utility providers, Architect-Engineer (A/E), and NPS of milestones.
- Coordinate critical inspections to include systems, start-ups, and demonstrations.
- DSC Safety Engineer and/or Regional Structural Fire Management Officer (RSFMO) shall perform on-site review of “roughed in” fire and life safety systems.
- Facilitate final inspection, substantial completion, and acceptance procedure.
- Document findings in Daily Diary.
Special, Critical Point, & Milestone Inspections
Last updated: October 25, 2017