Coordinate with Utility Companies

Contracting Officer (CO), Contracting Officer Representative (COR), Construction Management Representative (CMR), or Project Manager (PM)

  • Review contract documents and determine whether Government or Construction Contractor coordinates and provides/pays for temporary and permanent utility connections.
  • Coordinate work with Park. Verify proper inspections performed ensure connections downstream or upstream meet code/requirements. If necessary, initiate letter to utility company, signed by PM.


Document Control:

  • Original letters to utility company. Copies to Park Superintendent and CO.

Last updated: August 5, 2020

Park footer

Contact Info