- Review contract documents and determine whether Government or Construction Contractor coordinates and provides/pays for temporary and permanent utility connections.
- Coordinate work with Park. Verify proper inspections performed ensure connections downstream or upstream meet code/requirements. If necessary, initiate letter to utility company, signed by PM.
- 2.2.1A Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) 52.236-07 Permits and Responsibilities
- Public Utility Tariff Contracting - Standard Operating Procedure (SOP)
- 2.2.1E Utility Company Coordination (pdf)
- 2.2.1F Utility Contract Request Process (pdf)
- Original letters to utility company. Copies to Park Superintendent and CO.