Construction Management Representative (CMR)
- Review contract documents and determine whether government or contractor has responsibility to coordinate and provide/pay for temporary and permanent utility connections.
- Coordinate this work with the Park, verify proper inspections are performed to ensure connections downstream or upstream meet code/requirements; if necessary, initiate letter to utility company, signed by Project Manager (PM).
- 2.2.1A Utility Company Coordination
- 2.2.1B Utility Contract Request checklist
- 2.2.1C Draft DSC SOP Policy letter on Public Utilities
- 2.2.1D WASO SOP For Public Utility Teriff Contracting
- 2.2.1E (Revision 1) WASO SOP for Public Utilities
- 2.2.1F FAR Clause 52-236-07
- Original letters to utility company, with copies to Park Superintendent and Contracting Officer (CO).