Temporary Food Vendor Permit
This permit is for any temporary food vendor or concessionaire that will operate within the park. Please allow at least two weeks to process the Temporary Food Vendor application. Food Vendors must follow these guidelines to be considered for the permit:
- Menu limited to approved items list.
- All food items are from an approved source.
- food items prepared off-site are prepared in a pre-approved licensed establishment (copy of current license , inspection report and establishment agreement submitted with application).
- HACCP temperature logs maintained on potentially hazardous foods prepared offsite.
- Cold food packed <41°F.
- Temperature of cold foods maintained during transport
- Hot food packed >135°F.
- Temperature of hot foods maintained during transport.
- Food stored in new food bags not in garbage bags.
- Raw meats stored so that they will not contaminate other foods.
- Toxic materials are stored separately from foods.
- Employees thoroughly wash hands with soap and water before working, after breaks and after using bathroom, and any other time their hands become contaminated.
- Employees are wearing clean clothes.
A Complete list of these and other Temporary Food Vendor Guidelines can be obtained here
To obtain an application to become a temporary food vendor at De Soto National Memorial please click here
. To submit your application please contact De Soto National Memorial Business Manger at 941-792-0458 ext 103