Space is limited to twenty people on each tour. Tour spots are first-come, first-served or may be reserved.
Tours last about 45 minutes. They begin at:
- 9:00 am
- 10:00 am
- 11:00 am
- 1:00 pm
- 2:00 pm
- 3:00 pm
- 4:00 pm
- Reservations are recommended. To make a reservation, visit recreation.gov or call 1-877-444-6777. There is a $1.00 fee for each reserved spot on the tour. Reservations must be made at least the day beforehand.
- There is an accessible ramp and accessible parking spot behind the home. The second and third floors of the home can only be reached by climbing the stairs.
- Visitors cannot join a tour after it has begun.
- Strollers and large bags are not allowed in the historic house.
- Eating, drinking, chewing gum, and smoking are not allowed in the historic house.