Welcome! There are two options available when planning a group visit:
Option 1: Make the Most of Your Visit - Hire One of Our Partners!
Many local guide services have agreements in place with the National Park Service to offer guided field trips that are curriculum-based! Take the stress out of your trip by hiring a tour company to coordinate your trip. The company will provide you with a guided tour and handle reservations for you. Call a service from the list below for group rates and packages.
- Ancient City Tours | 904-827-0807
- Educational Tours | 352-344-3589
- Go West Tours | 415-837-0154
- See America Tours | 407-342-1569
- Spyglass Travel | 904-599-3271
- St Augustine Historical Tours (Old Town Trolley) | 904-829-3800
- Tour Saint Augustine | 904-825-0087
Option 2: Be Your Own Tour Guide
Visiting Teacher-led means your students will tour the fort under your supervision, instead of exploring with local guides.
If you are unable to hire a local guide, it is your responsibility to:
1) Make a reservation on Recreation.gov.
2) Apply for an Academic Fee Waiver.
3) Review online park resources for pre/post lesson plans.
4) Prepare your chaperones to guide the students using the Teacher-led School Group Tour.
Reservations are first-come, first-served and can be made up to 1 year in advance. The maximum capacity for each school group tour is 38 total people (children and adults). Each one-hour tour will consist of 30 minutes exploring the exterior and 30 minutes exploring the interior.
Last updated: February 22, 2023