There are many ways that you can support Cape Lookout National Seashore and the National Park Service.
- Practice the Leave No Trace principles during your visit to help us keep the beach clean. Bring a bag with you to the islands to collect all your empty drink bottles, cans, wrappers, baggies, and other left-overs from your picnic as well as any trash you may find. Be sure to bring your bag back to the mainland for proper disposal and recycling.
- Purchase something in the bookstore at one of our visitor centers. A portion of all sales of books and other items is returned to the park to support our visitor programs and activities.
- Join one of our friends groups which provides support for many programs and activities at Cape Lookout National Seashore.
- Volunteer your time and talents to assist the park with a variety of needs. There are opportunities for both individuals and groups to help the park for a single day or for longer periods of time.
- Make a donation to the park. Whether you make a monetary donation in support of a project or program or donate a historical item to our museum collection, all donations are appreciated.