Historic Photos of Tyuonyi

Tyuonyi 1923
The village of Tyuonyi in 1923.

NPS Photo

 
Tyuonyi in 1923 showing fences
This image of Tyuonyi from 1923 shows an unstabilized village before work was done by the CCC and later archeologists.

NPS Photo

 
Tyuonyi 1938
This image of Tyuonyi from 1938 shows stabilized walls.

NPS Photo

 
Tyuonyi 1965
This image of Tyuonyi in 1965 shows little change from 1938.

NPS Photo

 
Tyuonyi from west rim of canyon
View of Tyuonyi from west rim of Frijoles Canyon

NPS photo

Last updated: April 16, 2017

Contact the Park

Mailing Address:

Bandelier National Monument
15 Entrance RD

Los Alamos, NM 87544

Phone:

(505) 672-3861 x517

Contact Us