13th Annual Point Reyes Fungus Fair at Point Reyes
Where: Bear Valley Visitor Center
When: Sunday, December 10, 2017, 10:00 am — 4:00 pm
Join us for the 13th annual Point Reyes National Seashore Fungus Fair! Learn about the fungi of the Point Reyes National Seashore. This event is free and open to the public.
Upcoming Park Academy Classes
- Redwood Creek Invertebrate Inventory December 2, 11 am–2 pm
- Healing Forest Walk December 9, 8–9:30 am
- John Muir Laws: Color Gets All the Credit; Value Does All the Work! December 12, 12:30–2 pm
- One Tam Event: Wildlife Picture Index Workshop December 14, 1–4 pm
- Restoring Habitat for San Francisco's Rare Endemic Manzanitas December 15,1–3 pm
- One Tam Event: Wildlife Picture Index Workshop December 21, 1-4 pm
Classes are free for NPS and Conservancy staff and volunteers. For more details or to register see their website.
Upcoming Field Institute ClassesThe Point Reyes National Seashore Association's Field Institute has many classes coming up, including:
- Woodblock Printing Holiday Cards December 2, 9 am–4 pm
- Paint What You See - Landscapes Simplified December 3, 9 am–4 pm
- Oh No, Not Gulls! December 9, 9 am–3 pm
- Mushroom Identification December 10, 10 am–4 pm
- The Colors of Fall & Winter in Colored Pencil December 16, 10 am–3:30 pm
- Down for the Count: Exploring Bird Diversity and Rarities December 17, 9:30 am–3 pm
Point Reyes staff can register for a class at no charge, contact the Field Institute at 415-663-1200 x307 for more details.