- Fragile Antiquities Commemorating 100 Years of the Antiquities Act displays photographs of ancient dwellings by Dr. Gene Balzer and Russ Gilbert represent key accomplishments in conservation of cultural heritage on the Colorado Plateau. Museum of Northern Arizona, Flagstaff, AZ through September 2006.
- Archeology Grows Up: 1906-2005 chronicles the changes seen in archeology over the past century. Anasazi Heritage Center, Dolores, CO through April 1, 2007.
- Silent Voices: Rock Art of the Fremont Culture, The Rock Art of Grand Gulch, Barrier Canyon Style Art displays photographs in connection with preservation of ancient sites under the Antiquities Act. Department of the Interior Museum, Washington, DC through March 2007.
- The Antiquities Act of 1906: A Century of Archeology, Conservation, and Preservation presents artifacts and historical photographs related to national monuments in the NPS. Department of the Interior Museum, Washington, DC through March 2007. Learn more here (doc).
- The staff at Carlsbad Cavern National Park have created an exhibit, "The Secret Behind the Enchantment" The exhibit, which is touring around NPS parks in New Mexico, commemorates the centennial of the Antiquities Act which made possible the preservation of many of these NPS units. The park press release about the exhibit can be accessed by clicking here. Those interested in visiting the exhibit should check with New Mexico National Park units about when the exhibit will be at individual parks.
- Events through the Bureau of Land Management include exhibits at many of the national monuments under its care.