Dedicated: 1910 Location: North of the Battlefield on the East side of State Rt. 65 Map Number: 1 •Go to .pdf version of the Monument Map •Adopt-a-Monument
The 7th Indiana Infantry
2nd Brigade 1st Division 1st Army Corps
Major Ira G. Grover, Commanding
occupied this position
at 4 P. M., September 17, 1862
Note: Major Grover's name is misspelled Groover on the monument.
P.O. Box 158