Dedicated: Before 1918 Location: Route 65 at the Entrance to the Piper Farm Map Number: 62 Go to .pdf version of the Monument Map Adopt-a-Monument
Monument Text: A.N.V. Near this spot an abandoned Confederate gun manned by a Second Lieutenant of the 6th Virginia Infantry Mahone's Brigade and two Infantry Volunteers from Anderson's Georgia Brigade, was placed in action September 17, 1862.
P.O. Box 158