Each student needs:
- Copy of Agree/Disagree Sheet
- Copy of Abraham Lincoln: Great Learner and Great Leader
- Copy of Stovepipe Hat Organizer: Side 1 and Side 2
- Copy of Gettysburg Address
- one copy of Agree/Disagree Statements
- to make transparency of Stovepipe Hat Organizer (optional) -- or draw organizer on board
- familiarity with “ Abraham Lincoln and Animals” section in lesson plan to tell information in story-like fashion
- equipment to project slide show (cable from computer to projector) NOTE: SLIDE SHOW OPENS WITH WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER. CLICK ON FULL SCREEN FOR OPTIMAL VIEWING.
- display of books about Abraham Lincoln (optional). Numerous children’s books and adult books are available. Many are listed in the references section of the lesson plan.