• Voyageurs NP Winter Black Bay Frozen Beaver Pond


    National Park Minnesota

Doing Business With The Park

Commercial Services

All commercial service activities within the boundaries of Voyageurs National Park are required to obtain a Commercial Use Authorization (CUA) which expires December 31. The CUA is valid for two years. The attached CUA application may be downloaded and mailed with the required documentation and fee to:

Voyageurs National Park
Chief of Visitor Protection
360 Highway 11 East
International Falls, Minnesota 56649

Commercial Use Authorization (PDF)


Special Use Permits

All activities considered to be a special event including but not limited to: public gatherings, weddings, commercial filming/photography, sporting events and outtings sponsored by 501c3-not for profit organizations that conduct activities requiring a participant fee, are required to obtain a Special Use Permit (SUP).

Please contact the Chief of Visitor Protection, for the appropriate permit and fees associated with your activity.


Tour Boat Charters

Have a large group or do you want to make a special event more memorable? Charter the Voyageur, on Rainy Lake or the Amik, on Kabetogama and Namakan Lake! (Read More)

Did You Know?