Special Use Permits are required for activities that are not considered normal visitor activities, activities that take place outside of normal hours of operation, and all commercial filming. The charge for these permits are based on the extent of the activity. Contact Park Headquarters for more information at 210/534-8833 or by email.

San Antonio Missions NHP does not accept cash or credit card payments for special use permits.


Commercial Photography Permit Application

Commercial Filming Permit Application


Special Park Use Permit Application, including First Amendment
(Use of grounds other than photography or filming)

Special Park Use Permit Application non-commercial photography

Did You Know?