National Park Service Maps
The maps that follow are digital versions of the maps found in the official brochures provided to National Park visitors. They are a product of National Park Service cartographers at Harpers Ferry Center. Here you will find maps and data in three formats:
- Adobe Acrobat PDF (for general browser viewing and printing)
- Adobe Illustrator (the same maps as the PDFs, but intended for professional print production and not viewable in browsers)
- JPEG shaded relief (large high-resolution topography for professional print production)
- Liability and Restrictions
The maps at this site are in the public domain. You may use National Park Service maps provided that you agree to assume complete legal responsibility for problems resulting from their use. Although National Park Service maps are easy to modify, understand that modifications can adversely alter the meaning and accuracy of the original data. Law prohibits you from using the National Park Service seal or claiming National Park Service endorsement with downloaded maps. All users of National Park Service maps are strongly encouraged to read the Data Sources & Accuracy statement.
- Agree/Go to map: I accept full legal responsibility for use of National Park Service maps and acknowledge that I have read the statement.
(PDF files require Adobe Reader for viewing. )