Planning a vacation to Lincoln Home National Historic Site? Click on any of the links above to find information about things you will want to know before your visit to the home.
- You must take the free ranger-led tour to go inside the Lincoln home. It is not self-guided.
- During periods of high visitation (March - November) after 9:00 am wait times for Lincoln Home tours can exceed one hour.
- First come, first serve basis Lincoln Home tour tickets can run out by 2:00 pm.
- Flash photography is allowed inside the Lincoln home.
- Strollers are not permitted inside the home.
- Please leave backpacks, large bags and purses (if possible) in vehicles to reduce damage to walls in Lincoln Home.
- Restrooms are located inside visitor center.
Please also review Lincoln Home National Historic Site's Laws and Policies before your visit.