Overlooking Lake Meredith.
Whether you have a few hours or a few days, Lake Meredith offers something for everyone.
If you have a few hours, you might:
- Take a stroll along the Harbor Bay Trail
- Attend a ranger-led activity (summers only)
- Help your kids earn their Junior Ranger badges by completing a Junior Ranger activity book
If you have a few days, you could plan into your visit:
- Camping overlooking the lake at Sanford Yake or Fritch Fortress campgrounds
- Hiking along the Canadian River on the Turkey Creek trail system
- Hunting or fishing (check with Park Headquarters for regulations, seasons and limits)
- Attending a special event such as Junior Ranger Day or Flint Fest
Dig Deeper Into Planning Your Visit