Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the primary activity at Lake Meredith? Boating.
2. Is there a fee to visit the park? No, but there is a fee for boating. Permits are for one day ($4.00), three days ($10.00), and annual ($40.00). Half-price discounts apply for holders of the Golden Age or Golden Access Pass.
3. Where can I purchase a boating permit? At park headquarters in Fritch, the marina at Lake Meredith, and at area bait shops.
4. Is there a fee for camping? No.
5. Is there camping at the lake? Yes, there is both tent and trailer camping, but there are no trailer hookups, electricity, or showers.
6. Where can I find access to the water? The best places to reach the lake are north-east of Harbor Bay. Fritch Fortress and the marina boat-ramps are usually open; Spring Canyon has swimming.