The Visitor Center is housed in the historic 1898 White Pass and Yukon Route Railroad Depot that has been restored by the National Park Service.
Visitor Center & Museum
Visitor Center is open daily early May - late September
Daily: 8 AM - 6 PM
The Museum, located on the ground floor of our administrative building, is open year-round except winter holidays.7:30 AM - 6 PM May - September
8 AM - 5 PM October - April, weekdays only
Both the Visitor Center and Museum are wheelchair accessible and service animals are welcome.