In 2015, entrance fees will be waived on:
- January 19 (Martin Luther King Jr. Day)
- February 14-16 (Washington's Birthday weekend)
- April 18-19 (National Park Week's opening weekend)
- August 25 (National Park Service's 99th birthday)
- September 26 (National Public Lands Day)
- November 11 (Veterans Day)
Qualifying academic institutions may also apply for an entrance fee waiver
All are issued and accepted at Hovenweep. In addition, the following passes are also sold:
Individuals: $3 (Good for 7 Days)
This fee applies to motorcycles, bicycles and walk-ins (per person).
Vehicles: $6 (Good for 7 days)
This fee includes all occupants of a vehicle.
Local Passport: $25 (Good for one year)
Good for entrance to Arches, Canyonlands, Hovenweep and Natural Bridges.
Fee depends upon the capacity of the vehicle. 1 to 6 passenger vehicles are charged $25 and $5 per person. 7 to 25 passenger vehicles are charged $40. 26 or more passenger vehicles are charged $100.
Sites at the campground are $10 per night, or $5 for holders of valid federal lands passes. All sites are first-come, first-served. More...