- No more than two (2) vehicles, three (3) tents, one (1) RV, or eight (8) people allowed per campsite. Vehicles must be parked in established campsite parking areas.
- Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 6 a.m. Generators can be used between the hours of 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Check out time is 12 noon.
- Maximum continuous stay at any campsite is 14 days.
- Tents must be placed within 30 feet of the campsite's picnic table and/or fire ring.
- Pets must be kept on a leash (6 feet or less in length) and/or under physical control at all times. Pets are not allowed on trails. Leaving a pet unattended and tied to an object is prohibited.
- Fires may only be built in provided metal fire rings. Fires must be extinguished when not attended.
- Only dead wood on the ground may be collected for use as fuel for campfires within the park. Standing trees or shrubs, alive or dead, and trees/shrubs that are still attached to the ground may not be collected. Chainsaw use is prohibited without a permit. Collection of Bristlecone Pine wood and any wood above 10,000 feet is not allowed.
- Keep a clean camp. Collect all waste water. Dispose of waste water in campground toilets or at the RV dump station. Place all trash in metal cans located near campsites. Ditching or leveling of the ground is prohibited.
- Operating any type of ATV or Off Highway Vehicle within the boundaries of Great Basin National Park is prohibited.
- . Bathing and washing dishes, utensils, or clothing at water spigots is prohibited.
- . All unattended food, garbage, or cooking equipment must be sealed in a vehicle or a solid, non-pliable, animal-resistant container.
- The use of roller-skates, roller-blades, skateboards, roller skis, coasting vehicles, or similar devices is prohibited in the park.
- Campsite fees must be paid within one-half hour of arrival.
- . All plant, animals, mineral, archeological and cultural resources are protected within the park. Possessing, destroying, injuring, defacing, removing, digging, or disturbing from its natural state any such resources or their parts while within the park is prohibited.
- . Hunting and trapping are prohibited in the park. Possession and transportation of game animals is prohibited in the park.