• The long vistas are part of a Blue Ridge Parkway experience

    Blue Ridge

    Parkway NC,VA

There are park alerts in effect.
show Alerts »
  • Phone System Down at Julian Price Campground

    The phone system at JP Campground, MP 296.9, is currently out of order. Please refer to recreation.gov to make or change any reservations. For additional questions please refer to the camping opportunities section of our website. More »

Commercial Use Authorization Permits

Commercial Use Authorization (CUA) (also known as Outfitter Guide/Permits with the U.S. Forest Service) are required for engaging in any business within the park. Examples include guided bicycle tours, photography workshops, hiking and rock climbing activities. Please read Commercial Use Authorization - Guidelines, Requirements, Fees and Application before submitting a Commercial Use Authorization Application

Did You Know?

A grand vista from the Parkway

The Blue Ridge Mountains, the mountains the Parkway runs through, are made up of granite, metamorphosed volcanic formations and sedimentary limestone. These mountains were formed over 400 million years ago!