Wupatki is a Treasure
As rangers, we might be a little biased, but we think there's something here for everyone. If you're working on a project for school, researching for science, or just indulging your curiosity about culture and nature, this is the place to be.
- Photos & Multimedia features images, virtual tours, and short films about people and pueblos.
- History & Culture tells the stories of people who have lived at or otherwise influenced Wupatki from paleolithic times 10,000 years ago all the way to today.
- From coyotes and ravens to wildflowers and climate change, the Nature page has information on plants, animals, and the environment.
- We have useful information for teachers and youth on our Education and Kids pages.
- Management tells about park administration, statistics, laws, and policies.