Winter Hours (November 1-March 1)
- Visitor Center and Wesleyan Chapel open Tuesday-Saturday, 9am-5pm
- Park Grounds open Daily, Dawn to Dusk
- M'Clintock House, Stanton House, Hunt House CLOSED
The park is closed for the following holidays: Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, and New Year's Day.
Check the Calendar for ranger programs and information about special events.
Regular Season Hours (March-October)
- Park Grounds are open Daily fom Dawn to Dusk.
- The Visitor Center/Museum (136 Fall Street, Seneca Falls, NY) is open Daily from 9AM to 5PM.
- The Wesleyan Chapel (136 Fall Street, Seneca Falls, NY) is open Daily from 9AM to 5PM.
- Elizabeth Cady Stanton House (32 Washington Street, Seneca Falls, NY) is open during Ranger Programs.
- The M'Clintock House (14 East Williams Street, Waterloo, NY is open during Ranger Programs.
- The Hunt House (401 East Main Street, Waterloo, NY) is closed to the public.