- Pets are allowed outside on the grounds, but not in the Visitor Center.
- Helper animals are allowed in the Visitor Center.
- Pets must be leashed at all times.
- Pets may not be left unattended or tied to any object.
- Pet excrement must be picked up and properly disposed of in a park trashcan.
- Pets and other animals may not be released into the park. This is for the safety of the animals themselves and for the protection of park wildlife.
Pets may be on the grounds, but they must be on a leash. Only assistance animals (guide dogs, etc.) are allowed inside the Visitor Center.
Last updated: April 13, 2015