THING TO DO
Mysteries of the Ancient Architects Film
Visit the park's Directions page for detailed directions to the park's visitor center and for maps of the local area.
The film is approximately 19 minutes long
Some concepts may be difficult for children to understand, but film is appropriate for all ages.
Pets are not allowed in the visitor center.
No fee required
The film is shown in the park's visitor center auditorium at Mound City Group. Located on State Route 104, this is the park's only vistor center.
No reservation required.
Film is shown in the visitor center auditorium during regular hours of operation, 8:30 am to 5:00 pm with the last showing at 4:30 pm. Visitor center is open daily, but closed on New Year's Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.
Mound City Group Auditorium:
- Restrooms: Located inside, directly across from auditorium, Men's and Women's both wheelchair accessible with wall-mounted baby changing stations in both.
- Water: Water fountain located inside visitor center between restrooms and and is wheelchair accessible.
- Mobility-Impaired: entrances and exits to the auditorium are wheelchair friendly. Accomodations can be made for wheelchairs anywhere in the auditorium as seating is not fixed in place.
- Film is closed-captioned for the vision-impaired.
- Film volume can be accomodated for those with hearing impariments.
Last updated: January 18, 2017