Student Activities, Other Education Materials
- Grade Level:
- Upper Elementary: Third Grade through Fifth Grade
Essential QuestionsHow do we use all of our senses to learn about the animals around us?
What can we learn from hearing?
- I can observe and map sounds outdoors using only my sense of hearing.
- I can identify living and nonliving things in my environment from sounds.
- Sound Map Activity Sheet
- Clipboard (optional, but helpful)
- Reliable Writing Utensil (pen or pencil)
- Any outdoor space
Last updated: December 28, 2022