Last updated: January 14, 2017
Influence of War
Post-Visit Activity 3:
- Grade Level:
- Upper Elementary: Third Grade through Fifth Grade
- Social Studies
- Lesson Duration:
- 30 Minutes
- Thinking Skills:
- Remembering: Recalling or recognizing information ideas, and principles. Understanding: Understand the main idea of material heard, viewed, or read. Interpret or summarize the ideas in own words.
Students will be able to demonstrate knowledge gained from their experience at the Calumet Visitor Center and activities they participated in by answering two questions.
- Exit slip (Found in attached pdf lesson plan file)
1. At the end of the lesson, students should put away all notes and materials.
2. Hand out the exit slip.
3. Students will fill out the questions and hand the slip in.
Copper Mining Timeline:
Related Lessons or Education Materials
This post-activity is one of three that can be completed for fourth grade about the influence of war in the Keweenaw before a field trip visit to the Calumet Visitor Center. There is also an assortment of related pre-visit activities that can be completed as well.