Note: Some of the PDFs on this page are being converted to meet 508 compliance codes and are temporarily unavailable; they will be re-uploaded upon completion. Contact the division if you require these documents.
The Overflights Program collaborates with the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), National Park Service units, and air tour operators to develop air tour management agreements. The agreements are designed to protect park resources and visitor use without compromising aviation safety or the nation's air traffic control system. They establish conditions for conducting air tours, including specific routes, altitudes, number of flights, type of aircraft, hours of operations, and reporting requirements.
- Big Cypress press release.
- Big Cypress National Preserve air tour management agreements:
- Miami Seaplane Tours [2093 KB PDF]
- Wings [2335 KB PDF]
- Biscayne press release.
- Biscayne National Park air tour management agreements:
- Miami Seaplane Tours [3,494 KB PDF]
- Wings [3,494 KB PDF]