- Be part of the Million Pollinator Garden Challenge, a campaign to register one million public and private gardens and landscapes to support pollinators. Learn how you can help protect pollinators though this campaign and The National Pollinator Garden Network.
- Be part of the national bee and butterfly brigade. By planting seeds in your home or school garden, you can be a part of the international effort to keep beauty in the air and food on our tables! Learn more about this NPS Experience.
- No matter what size backyard you have, there are simple measures you can take to protect the pollinators that live there.
- The NPS has partnered with different organizations such as Pollinator Partnership, to support pollinators. Your participation in events and initiatives sponsored by these organizations will help pollinators and their habitat. Each year the Pollinator Partnership organizes "Pollinator Week". During National Pollinator Week, agencies and organizations host events to raise awareness about the importance of pollinators including bees, birds, butterflies and bats.
- Follow Explore Nature on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for posts on pollinators during National Pollinator Week, June 19 - 25, 2017!
Did you know that there are actions you can take to help pollinators? Everyone can play a role in ensuring that our environment, and the insects that work it, remain healthy.
Last updated: June 5, 2017