Join one of the many youth employment or volunteer partnerships and have the experience of a lifetime! It is a chance to learn about careers with the National Park Service, meet and work with other young adults and professionals, carry out projects that protect, restore and maintain our public lands and historic landmarks, gain leadership skills, and become intimately connected to the beauty and diversity found in our national parks.
Find out about the exciting employment and volunteer opportunities the National Park Service offers to help you and your friends learn more about the cultural and historical significance of national parks....and discover new things.
- National Park Service Academy
- Cultural Resources Diversity Internship Program
- Historic Preservation Internship Program
- Climate Change Internship and Fellowship Programs
- GeoCorps Diversity Internships, GeoCorps American Indian Internships
- Maritime Documentation Internship
- Sally Kress Tompkins Fellowship
- National Parks Business Plan Internship
Search Employment and Internship Opportunities by Park
There are many more employment and internship opportunities in national parks and offices nation-wide. You can search for these opportunities by visiting park websites, where they are often listed under the Support Your Park and Volunteer pages.
Last updated: June 29, 2018