NPS Contracts and Contracting Information
This office maintains a negotiated Indefinite Deliverable - Indefinite Quantity (IDIDQ) contract network, rich in talent and as unique as the media found throughout the National Park Service. Contracts include exhibit fabricators, interpretive planning services, paper conservation, audio visual presentation systems, wayside planning and design, wayside design/build.
IDIQ contracts afford you the opportunity of using established and proven sources for completing work in a timely and cost efficient manner, as well as having contracts with fixed rates and standard specifications.
Through its IDIQ contract network, this office manages HFC's Task OrderAssistance Program, which allows parks and regions to work directly with many of the center's IDIQ contractors. The office also responds to public and park inquires regarding the rights to film and video programs and to audiovisual foortage acquired by HFC.
The IDIQ contracts are available to NPS personnel here.
NOTE: The NPS website is only available to DOI employees who are connecting on a DOI network. Non-DOI users will encounter a "Page Not Found" error.
The National Park Service is acquiring goods and services electronically using the internet. All Ferderal Governmenr Procurement Opportunities over $25,000 are posted on FedBizOpps (short for Federal Business Opportunities) and on FedConnect.
When you access the web-board you can:
- Review all requirements posted by the entire Federal community;
- Search for any open solicitations; and
- Recieve electronic awards and notices.
There is no cost for this service. To take advantage of future opportunities electronically, you must:
- Obtain a valid Dun and Bradstreet Number (D&B) from Dun & Bradstreet. You may access the Dun & Bradstreet website or call them at 844-201-8257.
- Register your firm at the System for Award Management. The System for Award Management (SAM) is the Official U.S. Government system that consolidated the capabilities of CCR/FedReg, ORCA, and EPLS. There is NO feeto register for this site.