We want you to be safe, and as a visitor to a national park, you're responsible for your own safety. Please remember to:
- Plan for your park visit—careful planning will prevent many safety issues.
- Research and learn about possible risks with the park environment and your camping trip before you go.
- Seek and listen to the information, advice, and warnings provided by park staff.
- Know your physical and mental limits.
- Take action by using good judgment, along with selecting the right equipment and supplies, to prevent any injuries during your visit.