- Outside Science (inside parks): Bats in Glen Canyon National Recreation Area - Follow along as our crew learns about bats in Glen Canyon National Recreation Area.
- Glacier's Bats: An Adventure in Bat Research - With the threat of white-nose syndrome on the horizon, park biologists are trying to find out what species of bats live in the park and monitor any changes to their populations.
- How Bats Fly - Watch a big brown bat and a red bat hunt moths.
- Bats, Bat Myths, and White-nose Syndrome - A video from Cumberland Gap dispels some common myths about bats.
- Battle for Bats: Surviving White-nose Syndrome - This video explains more about white-nose syndrome.
- La Batalla por los Murcielagos: Sobrevivir al Sindrome de la Nariz Blanca - Battle for Bats in Spanish.
- Bats in Crisis - This series of three videos provides an introduction to white-nose syndrome as well as the origins of the disease and the NPS response.
- It's All About Bats - NPS veterinarian Michelle Verant talks about bats at BioBlitz 2016.
- Monitoring Cave Organisms - Learn all about the biology inside caves in the Cumberland Piedmont Inventory and Monitoring Network.
- Bats in Montezuma Castle - Watch as bats emerge from the tower.
- Unsung Heroes of the Night - This video gives front-row views of biologists weighing, measuring, and inspecting Big Brown bats at BioBlitz 2016 in Rock Creek Park, Washington, DC.
- The Hidden World of National Parks - Carlsbad Caverns - Experience life as a bat at Carlsbad Caverns.
- Echolocation - This collection of sound recordings of bats captures different species making both echolocation calls and social calls.
- Eastern red bat - Calls recorded at BioBlitz 2016.
- Silver-haired bat - Calls recorded at BioBlitz 2016.
- Big brown bat - Calls recorded at BioBlitz 2016.
Last updated: November 5, 2018