Permits & Reservations

Two bicyclists riding on a forested road.

Commercial Use Authorization (CUA)

CUAs are needed for guided kayak tours, bike tours, vehicle tours, and hiking tours.

Women dressed in period clothing from the 1800s.

Special Use Permits (SUP)

Activities such as horseback riding, weddings, picnics, and commercial photography require a SUP.

A ranger and visitor knee deep in grass with binoculars.

Research Permits

Any research conducted in the park requires a permit.

Last updated: March 8, 2017

Park footer

Contact Info

Mailing Address:

P.O. Box 429
Friday Harbor , WA 98250


360 378-2240

Contact Us

Stay Connected