Crossing the Border

When entering Canada, it is necessary to cross through Canadian Customs. On returning to the United States, you must pass through U.S. Customs. Bring the following documents:

  • your passport OR
  • original or certified copy of your birth certificate and photo identification (e.g., driver's license).

Naturalized citizens without passports should bring their naturalization certificates. In addition, single parents, grandparents, or guardians traveling with children may need proof of custody or notarized letters from the other parent authorizing travel. Travelers without such documentation may experience delays at the port of entry.

Last updated: January 20, 2015

Contact the Park

Mailing Address:

P.O. Box 129
Lubec, ME 04652


(506) 752-2922

Contact Us