Fee:$16 for adults, $10 for youth
Location:Meet at the white service gates at the top of the Point Bonita trail 10 minutes before the beginning of your tour.
Type of Event
1.5 hour long tour. Start time dependent on time of sunset. CONFIRM WITH RECREATION.GOV FOR EXACT TIMES.
Follow in the footsteps of a lighthouse keeper! Join docents for a guided sunset program, and learn about the geology, ecology, and history of Point Bonita. Reserve your space at www.recreation.gov.
A few things to keep in mind:
- Bring water and layers, as it can be cold.
- No pets or bikes allowed on the trail.
- Ask us about ADA accomodations.
- No sunset guaranteed! There is a reason, after all, that San Francisco is called 'Fog City.'
- High winds means we will close the suspension bridge.