Last updated: August 23, 2021
Benches/Seating, Food/Drink - Restaurant/Table Service, Historical/Interpretive Information/Exhibits, Parking - Auto
The Grant House on Officers' Row is one of the oldest buildings at Vancouver Barracks. Since 1849, this building has held a stately position on the Row. Today, this former post commander's residence is owned by the City of Vancouver. It is located adjacent to Fort Vancouver National Historic Site, just across the street from the Vancouver Barracks Parade Ground.
The Grant House is operated as a restaurant and can be visited during business hours. Free parking is located in small lots along Officers' Row.
The Preserve America program funded a project with the City of Vancouver to publish and distribute a self-guided walking tour for the Grant House, the George C. Marshall House, the O.O. Howard House, and the Red Cross Building in 2006.