Last updated: January 11, 2024
Historical/Interpretive Information/Exhibits, Restroom, Wheelchair Accessible
The Chapel of the Sacred Heart is on Catholic Bay of Jackson Lake. The beautiful chapel was built in 1937 and is recognized by the Teton County Historic Preservation Board as being more than 50 years old. The Catholic Church owns the chapel and usually offers Sunday services during the summer. A picnic area is next to the chapel and offers views of Jackson Lake.
Visit the Chapel of the Sacred Heart website for more information about services.
Catholic chapel built in the 1930s.