The Cultural Resources Program - Region 11 team of historians, architects, archaeologists, curators, and anthropologists take part in history and culture projects all over Alaska.
We partner with parks, universities, tribes, community groups, government agencies, Alaska Native corporations, and nonprofits to provide preservation assistance, facilitate research projects, and participate in community events.
Contact us to find out how the Cultural Resources Program - Region 11 team can help protect and preserve your historic and cultural resources.
Our team can help:
- Nominate properties for the National Register of Historic Places
- Education and public outreach events
- Survey and test archaeological sites
- Document oral history and cultural traditions
- Document, rehabilitate, and restore historic structures
- Guide compliance with Section 106 of the National Historic Preservation Act