The staff of the Vanishing Treasures Program has expertise in the preservation of many types of prehistoric and historic vernacular architecture in the Western United States. This includes wood, log, and heavy timber structures, adobe, masonry, brick and other historic construction techniques and materials.
The Vanishing Treasures Program provides the following services:
- Technical assistance for architectural and engineering projects.
- Condition assessments and treatment recommendations.
- Project planning.
- Project management and project assistance.
- Historic preservation workshops (can be part of a project or independent of specific projects).
- Arrangement for field schools at parks with CESU partners.
To find out more information about any of our services, please contact us.