- Open daily year-round; closed Thanksgiving and Christmas Day. Hours vary according to season. Current hours: 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Visitor information, exhibits about Olympic's natural and cultural history, hands-on "Discovery Room" for kids, Passport stamping station, award-winning orientation film "Mosaic of Diversity" (25 minutes) shown upon request, bookstore, two short nature trails.
Wilderness Information Center (Backcountry Permit Office)
Olympic National Park Visitor Center, 3002 Mount Angeles Road, Port Angeles, WA 98362 Phone: (360) 565-3100.
- Open daily; hours vary according to season. Current hour
- Information and trip planning advice for all wilderness users, including current trail reports, safety, weather and Leave No Trace tips. Wilderness Camping Permits and "bear canisters" available. Email the Wilderness Information Center or call (360)565-3100.
Hurricane Ridge Visitor Center
About 17 miles south of Port Angeles, up the Hurricane Ridge Road
- Open daily in summer; hours vary remainder of year.
- Visitor information, exhibits about Olympic's mountain habitats, Passport stamping station, 20-minute orientation film shown on request. Guided walks and talks are offered during the summer. Nearby short trails, often snow-covered well into May, are accessible with assistance. Snack bar and gift shop (both open seasonally) are located on the Visitor Center's lower level.
Hoh Rain Forest Visitor Center
Hoh Rain Forest, approximately 31 miles south of Forks off Highway 101
Phone: (360) 374-6925
- Current hours: Friday - Sunday from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm through the end of December.
- Open Daily in summer; Friday - Sunday in the off-season and closed January/February. Hours vary according to season.
- Visitor information, exhbits, Passport stamping station, book store. Self-guided nature trails. Wilderness Camping Permits and bear canisters should be picked up at the Port Angeles Wilderness Information Center.
Kalaloch Ranger Station
156954 U.S. Highway 101
Forks, WA 98331
- Open Memorial Day through September.
- Visitor information about the coast, Forks, and other areas on the west side of the Olympic Peninsula; Passport stamping station, book store.