Mill City Museum
ADM Conference Room, 6th Floor
710 S. Second Street, Minneapolis (map)
Date and Time
Saturday, March 14, 2015--8:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
Confirm your attendance for the workshop at the same time you select your trip date.
$20/teacher or $30/school is requested.
- At the required Journey to the Falls workshop teachers will:
- Learn to conduct classroom activities that will help prepare students for the field trip, while supporting academic standards.
- Learn about follow-up activities such as writing and art to extend the field trip learning experience.
- Get oriented to Journey to the Falls field trip logistics.Receive Teacher's Guide of thematic Mississippi River activities and resource materials.
- Become introduced to other river-related learning opportunities.
- Receive Continuing Education certificate.
For more information, e-mail Brian Goodspeed, or call him at (651) 293-8414.