- Parking is located at the east end of the parking lot near the Visitor Center. There are three handicap accessible parking spots available.
- The Visitor Center, including the retail store and restrooms are handicap accessible.
- Launch Control Facility Delta-01 is accessible on the topside, but the underground Launch Control Center is not accessible.
- A video is available for viewing that gives a tour of the Launch Control Center for those unable to visit the underground area.
- Launch Facility (Missile Silo) Delta-09 is accessible.
- Service animals are allowed in national parks. For a definition of a service animal, please go to www.ada.gov/service_animals_2010.htm.
- Owners are encouraged to identify their working service animal, such as with a vest. Identification is not required, but helps prevent unwarranted "dog on trail" complaints from other visitors. There are no plastic bags provided at trailheads for waste products, so please bring your own.
- Individuals with specific accessibility requirements are encouraged contact the park in advance to discuss their needs. Please contact park staff at 605-433-5552 for more information.