Individuals with specific accessibility requirements are encouraged contact the park in advance to discuss their needs. Please contact park staff at 605-433-5552 for more information.
Sign Language Services
An American Sign Language Interpreter may be arranged to accompany your visit; due to the park's rural location, please contact the park at least one week in advance of your visit to make arrangements.
- Parking is located at the east end of the parking lot near the Visitor Center. There are three accessible parking spots available.
- Accessible parking is located at the west side of the parking lot near Delta-01. There are two accessible parking spots available.
- Accessible parking is located at the center of the parking lot near Delta-09. There are two accessible parking spots available.
- The Visitor Center, including the retail store and restrooms are accessible.
- Launch Control Facility Delta-01 is accessible on the topside, but the underground Launch Control Center is not accessible.
- Launch Facility (Missile Silo) Delta-09 is accessible.
- Service animals are allowed in national parks. For a definition of a service animal, please go to www.ada.gov/service_animals_2010.htm.
- Owners are encouraged to identify their working service animal, such as with a vest. Identification is not required, but helps prevent unwarranted "dog on trail" complaints from other visitors. There are no plastic bags provided at trailheads for waste products, so please bring your own.